About the Sumo Pune family
Established in 2007, Sumo Pune was the 2nd Studio opened by Sumo Digital.
Since then, Sumo Pune has developed into a premier destination for console and PC games development in India.
We collaborate with all studios in the Sumo Digital family, co-developing with them across Engineering, Art, Design, QA, and Production through all the stages of making and publishing a game.
Together with Sumo Digital studios, have developed videogames for partners like Apple, SEGA, Microsoft, Sony, EA, 2K and many more. We are incredibly proud to be working on highly anticipated and exciting next-gen games.
FOUNDED IN 2007
- Primarily established as an Art studio
- Art team seamlessly integrated within UK Studios and projects
- Engineering Team started
- Fully integrated with UK development teams
- Providing both key specialist engineering expertise and generalist development support
- Design Team started
- Currently working across multiple projects providing level design and game design expertise
QA TEAM STARTED
- Supporting Quality Assurance across multiple projects
OUR STUDIO TEAM
Currently nearing a 140-person strong multi discipline, Co-Development Studio, and growing!
- Production Team: 4 people
- Art Team: 87 people across UI, Animation, Characters, Environments, Vehicles and Props
- Engineering Team: 27 people across Gameplay, AI, Systems, Tools and Generalists
- Design Team: 7 people across Level Design and Game Design
- Quality Analyst Team: 2 people
- IT, Operations, Finance, HR, Recruitment and Marketing: 10 people
Udain Singh Tomar
IN AND AROUND PUNE
Pune is a green city boasting Hill Stations, Parks and Forts. There are also multiple restaurants and bars within walking distance for a great night life experience. Close access to a large shopping mall with a movie theatre and party facilities and sports venues, makes Pune a great place to keep all ages occupied when not creating some of the worlds best known AAA games.